Over time most business naturally grow, however if you want to get more customers, turnover and profit without the long wait then you need in invest in your business.
Major growth requires investment in many areas, which may include:
In order to make these investments your business needs money.
Flexible business development loans
If you are borrowing to fund business development, not only do you need to have confidence in your plans but so does your lender. You also need a loan that will be flexible enough to support your business if your plans don’t turn out exactly as you expected.
In business, circumstances can change quickly, and the last thing you and your business need is to be locked into a loan that is holding you back.
Business development challenges
Growth not only brings benefits but with it comes some challenges. You may find that you have a shortfall of cash flow due to the gap between having to pay your suppliers and your customers paying you. Other business resources may also be squeezed as your business expands and learns to scale up.
On top of this having the wrong business development loan will only add to your troubles, even if the cash came in useful to start with.
Getting professional advice
Because getting the wrong type of loan can hold your business back, it is important to get some advice from an independent commercial finance professional, who will be able to advise you on the most suitable finance options and introduce you to the right lenders. They may also be able to suggest solutions that you were unfamiliar with, that could be perfect for your situation.
Innovative finance solutions
Invoice factoring offers businesses a flexible finance arrangement that not only grows with your business but also provides you with the following benefits:
- It can boost your cash flow up to 95% of the value of your sales ledger
- The cash is often available within 24 hours after you have raised the invoices
- The more your invoice the more you can borrow, so this option really grows with your business
- You don’t need to offer up any assets as security
- You save time and money on credit control as the lender takes care of this for you
- You have more time and money to grow your business
For further advice regarding business loans please contact us on 0800 597 4757 or apply online using the form opposite.
- Business Loans – home
- Exploring and understanding your options
- Understanding and arranging a business loan
- Ways to find business loans
- Guide to arranging a small business loan
- Starting a business loan
- Short term business loan
- Long term business loan
- Business loans UK – finding finance that delivers
- Sourcing the right commercial business loan
- Secured business loans
- Fixed rate business loan
- Business Finance Loans
- Medium term business loans
- Getting a new business startup loan
- Do you need a business startup loan?
- An alternative to small business loans
- Finding small business loans UK
- Flexible business loan boost your working capital
- Long term business loans
- Business variable rate loan
- Business fixed rate loan
- Business loan UK
- Business IT Loans
- Business development loans
- Do you need a medium term business loan?
- Reason for a new business loan
- Bad credit business loans
- Variable rate business loan
- Business secured loans
- Short term business loans