Business loans help many businesses start-up and expand. Business loans are available as both secured and unsecured options.
There are a variety of loan options available under the banner ‘new business loans’. The reasons for a new business loan is primarily to assist entrepreneurs to start their new ventures, for those borrowers who are suffering from a bad credit problems, and for borrowers that have no assets to offer as security.
The benefits of new business loans
The benefits of new business loans are:
- You don’t need to prove your credit history
- The loan can fund your full set up costs, including: solicitors fees, plant and machinery and set up expenses
- You don’t need to put down any security
New business loans are also a great option for bad credit borrowers, as no matter how poor your credit score is, you will be able to get a loan, new business loans are also perfect for businesses that require a loan but don’t want to or have no assets to offer as security.
How they work
There are many banks and lenders who will offer new business loans and it is advisable to get advice from an independent commercial finance professional in order to understand whether a new business loan is really right for you. If it is the advisor will be able to match your requirements with a lender.
Whilst the new business cannot guarantee a profit or a certain revenue, and doesn’t have a credit history this does not prevent the newly set up business from being considered unreliable for the purposes of being offered a loan.
However you should be aware that as with all types of borrowing and lending, there are fees and lenders will want to cover their risk and get their money back in the future.
The alternatives to new business loans
You may have your reasons for wanting a new business loan, but you should ensure that you choose the right finance product for your business not only now but as your business grows. You do not want to commit to a product that restricts your business in the future.
You should consider all of your finance options, some of these options include:
- Asset based finance
- Asset lending
- An agreed business overdraft
- Invoice Finance- Factoring and Discounting
For further advice regarding business loans please contact us on 0800 597 4757 or apply online using the form opposite.
- Business Loans – home
- Exploring and understanding your options
- Understanding and arranging a business loan
- Ways to find business loans
- Guide to arranging a small business loan
- Starting a business loan
- Short term business loan
- Long term business loan
- Business loans UK – finding finance that delivers
- Sourcing the right commercial business loan
- Secured business loans
- Fixed rate business loan
- Business Finance Loans
- Medium term business loans
- Getting a new business startup loan
- Do you need a business startup loan?
- An alternative to small business loans
- Finding small business loans UK
- Flexible business loan boost your working capital
- Long term business loans
- Business variable rate loan
- Business fixed rate loan
- Business loan UK
- Business IT Loans
- Business development loans
- Do you need a medium term business loan?
- Reason for a new business loan
- Bad credit business loans
- Variable rate business loan
- Business secured loans
- Short term business loans