Short term business loans, then you may be experiencing some cash flow shortages and you may need the money fast.
Cash flow problems are common complaints of growing businesses or tough trading conditions.
Short term business loans can also be useful for:
- Starting a new business
- Working capital requirements
- Paying off other debts
Short term business loans can be secured and unsecured, and are available with a range of repayment terms and interest rates depending on your situation.
Alternatives to short term business loans
If you need a cash infection fast, you are not limited to short term business loans; there are plenty of other options available to you, which include:
- Asset based finance
- Asset lending
- An agreed business overdraft
- Invoice Finance- Factoring and Discounting
An agreed business overdraft could be a great solution as it allows you to use it when you really need it.
Another approach is Invoice Finance which includes a choice of Factoring and Discounting. Both options offer a flexible, cost effective solution to your business finance needs.
How does Invoice Finance work?
Factoring and Discounting allow you to release the cash that is locked into your sales ledger, by borrowing against the value of your unpaid invoices.
Factoring is a particularly good solution for small businesses because it includes the out sourcing of credit control, saving small businesses time and money. Instead of paying someone to chase debts they can pay someone to develop their business instead.
Likewise, invoice discounting is perfect for larger businesses who can manage robust credit control procedures, but who simply want to take advantages of receiving the money that they are owed 30-90 days earlier.
The advantages of invoice finance include:
- It unlocks the money that is in your sales ledger
- It gives you immediate access to the funds that you have already earned
- You get paid up to 95% of your sales invoices as soon as you raise the invoices –so if you are owed £100,000 by your customers you could get up to £95,000 within 24 hours!
- You spend less time worrying about your cash flow
- The service can be kept confidential
- It is a flexible and controllable form of business finance
For further advice regarding business loans please contact us on 0800 597 4757 or apply online using the form opposite.
- Business Loans – home
- Exploring and understanding your options
- Understanding and arranging a business loan
- Ways to find business loans
- Guide to arranging a small business loan
- Starting a business loan
- Short term business loan
- Long term business loan
- Business loans UK – finding finance that delivers
- Sourcing the right commercial business loan
- Secured business loans
- Fixed rate business loan
- Business Finance Loans
- Medium term business loans
- Getting a new business startup loan
- Do you need a business startup loan?
- An alternative to small business loans
- Finding small business loans UK
- Flexible business loan boost your working capital
- Long term business loans
- Business variable rate loan
- Business fixed rate loan
- Business loan UK
- Business IT Loans
- Business development loans
- Do you need a medium term business loan?
- Reason for a new business loan
- Bad credit business loans
- Variable rate business loan
- Business secured loans
- Short term business loans