Bank of America Business Capital has been a leader in asset-based finance for more than 90 years because they deliver, consistently, through many economic cycles.
They’re an enduring asset-based lender with a history of fast decisions and creative loan structures offering flexibility and liquidity. Whether the loan is $10 million or $2 billion, their deals get done. What’s more, their clients benefit from the broad product offering and loan syndication capabilities of Bank of America Merrill Lynch – a capability that is unmatched in the asset-based lending industry.
Their approach to lending is simple:
- Stick with what they know
For them that means middle-market and large companies, referral sources and equity sponsors in hundreds of industries.
- Anticipate needs
We can because we live and work where our clients operate. Our business development, loan administration, underwriting and in-house appraisal professionals are located across the United States.
- Offer solutions that help clients grow and succeed
Whether it’s financing an acquisition, restructuring the balance sheet, leveraging a trade name, or providing foreign exchange and cash management services, Bank of America Business Capital offers total financial solutions.
As their borrowers and intermediaries will attest, there’re committed to their clients’ success – every day.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch
2 King Edward Street
- Factoring Companies – home
- AIB Invoice Discounting
- Aldermore Invoice Finance
- Ashley Commercial Finance Ltd
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Bank of Ireland Finance
- Barclays Bank
- Bibby Financial Services
- Burdale Financial Ltd
- Centric Commercial Finance
- Close Invoice Finance
- Clydesdale Bank
- Creative Capital
- Crédit Agricole Commercial Finance
- Davenham Group PLC
- Fortis Commercial Finance
- G E Commercial Finance
- Gener8 Finance
- Hitachi Capital Invoice Finance
- Independent Growth Finance Ltd (IGF)
- Leumi ABL Limited
- Lloyds TSB Commercial Finance
- National Irish Bank
- Positive Cashflow Finance Limited
- RBS Invoice Finance
- Regency Factors Plc
- Santander Corporate Banking
- Skipton Business Finance Limited
- SME Invoice Finance
- State Securities Plc
- Ulster Bank Invoice Finance
- Ultimate Finance
- Venture Finance