Factoring with State Securities accelerates business cash flow by providing an immediate injection of working capital against the value of your invoices. Since their lending decisions are based upon your future sales, not a businesses historical balance sheet, they provide finance that keeps pace with your business growth.
They work with businesses to structure a professional debtor collection strategy, giving a business the freedom to focus on running the business. Importantly, they take great care to ensure their services fully respect your customer relationships at all times.
At State Securities, they have gained an outstanding reputation for structuring finance for new start businesses, growing businesses and companies wanting to turn their businesses around.
- They also structure invoice finance for mergers, acquisitions, MBOs / MBI and phoenix transactions.
- They are recognised specifically for providing factoring facilities to plant hire, printing, transportation manufacturing and distribution companies.
- They can also offer asset finance, turnaround finance and the Enterprise Finance Guarantee.
Botleigh Grange Office Campus
- Factoring Companies – home
- AIB Invoice Discounting
- Aldermore Invoice Finance
- Ashley Commercial Finance Ltd
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Bank of Ireland Finance
- Barclays Bank
- Bibby Financial Services
- Burdale Financial Ltd
- Centric Commercial Finance
- Close Invoice Finance
- Clydesdale Bank
- Creative Capital
- Crédit Agricole Commercial Finance
- Davenham Group PLC
- Fortis Commercial Finance
- G E Commercial Finance
- Gener8 Finance
- Hitachi Capital Invoice Finance
- Independent Growth Finance Ltd (IGF)
- Leumi ABL Limited
- Lloyds TSB Commercial Finance
- National Irish Bank
- Positive Cashflow Finance Limited
- RBS Invoice Finance
- Regency Factors Plc
- Santander Corporate Banking
- Skipton Business Finance Limited
- SME Invoice Finance
- State Securities Plc
- Ulster Bank Invoice Finance
- Ultimate Finance
- Venture Finance