At Factoringhelpline.co.uk we offer a range of services all designed to improve business cashflow by releasing some of the cash tied up in the value of invoices.
Whether a sole trader, fast growing start-up or large corporate, we can help you find the right funding to suit your business. The most common invoice finance options available are: Factoring and Invoice Discounting.
Factoring and invoice discounting are commonly used by businesses to improve cashflow but can also be used to reduce administration overheads.
What is Factoring?
Factoring – also known as ‘debt factoring’ – involves selling your invoices to a third party. In return they will process the invoices and allow you to draw funds against the money owed to your business. Businesses that supply a factoring service are called factors or debt factoring companies.
What is Invoice Discounting?
Invoice discounting is an alternative way of drawing money against your invoices.
What is the difference between factoring and invoice discounting?
With invoice discounting the business retains control over the administration of its sales ledger.
Do factoring and invoice discounting have anything in common?
As well as providing finance, factoring and invoice discounting companies offer valuable support services and credit insurance.
Costs and charges relating to factoring and invoice discounting
Initial Payment for factoring and invoice discounting – This is the percentage of the approved sales ledger that we will advance to you. When your customers pay we credit your account with the amount received, less what we are owed.
Service Charge for factoring and invoice discounting – This is the fee for carrying out the management of your sales ledger and credit control.
Funding Limit for factoring and invoice discounting- This has been set to cover your current requirements but can be increased or reviewed as necessary.
Concentration Limit for factoring and invoice discounting – In our experience you should ideally avoid too great a reliance on a single customer. Through monitoring your sales ledger spread we can aim to keep your exposure limited. Exceptions can be agreed subject to the creditworthiness of the debtor concerned.
Discount for factoring and invoice discounting – The discount charge is calculated on the day to day balance of funds advanced to you. Unlike an overdraft, payments credited to your account are available on the same day.
The factoringhelpline.co.uk provides gives information on how factoring and invoice discounting works, the advantages and disadvantages, different types of factoring and invoice discounting, the cost, and how to choose a factor or discounter. Call 0800 597 4757 for more information.
- Compare Factoring Companies
- Compare Factoring Quotes
- Guide To Factoring
- Factoring Explained
- Which businesses are suitable for factoring?
- The benefits and advantages of using factoring
- Invoice Factoring
- Factoring Advice
- Online Factoring Quotes
- Factoring Brokers
- Factoring and Invoice Discounting Frequently Asked Questions
- Invoice factoring in the UK explained
- Debt factoring
- Compare factoring lenders
- Free Factoring Advice
- Who uses factoring Services?
- Glossary of factoring terms
- What is asset based factoring?
- What is accounts receivable factoring?
- How can factoring help a business?
- What is credit factoring?
- Factoring in the UK
- What is Export Factoring?
- What is Domestic Factoring?
- Factoring and Invoice Discounting
- How invoice factoring can solve business cash flow problems
- What can a factoring company do for your business?
- Factoring quote
- Choosing the best factoring service
- Factoring Invoices
- What is business factoring?
- A brief overview of invoice factoring in the UK
- Choosing the right accounts receivable factoring company
- Release cash immediately with accounts receivable
- The benefits of accounts receivable factoring
- Arranging a factoring accounts receivable facility
- Business Receivable Factoring Vs Factoring
- The benefits of using factoring solutions
- Why do you need a Factoring Consultant?
- Advantages and disadvantages of small business factoring
- What you need to know about business factoring services
- Company Factoring UK
- How does business debt factoring work in the UK
- Commercial factoring overview and benefits
- Looking for a Factoring Company
- Considerations when selecting factoring companies
- The benefit of Factoring Brokers
- What is a factoring broker?
- Free Factoring Advice Service
- Finding the best factoring deal for UK Companies
- Free Factoring and Invoice Discounting Advice
- Factoring companies in the UK
- The advantages of using a broker factoring company
- Factoring future cash payments
- Broker Factoring
- How can you or your business benefit from Business Factoring?
- The benefits of using a broker factoring company
- An overview of Independent Invoice Factoring Companies
- Is my business eligible for Asset Based Lending?
- Which lender is right for your business if your business trades UK wide?
- Choosing a factoring company to help your business grow
- The benefits of using broker factoring
- Factoring for new businesses or startups
- Factoring for export companies
- Invoice factoring in the UK explained
- Factoring Agents
- Factoring Companies
- Invoice factoring and finance for SME businesses
- SME factoring in the UK
- SME Finance
- Accounts receivable finance funding
- Business invoice factoring
- Buy Invoices
- Cash flow advice for UK Business
- Cash flow finance financing advice
- Cash flow help to business in the UK
- UK factoring and invoice discounting advice service
- How can a factoring adviser help your business?
- UK factoring consultants
- UK factoring firms
- Factoring future cash payments for small to medium size businesses
- Factoring Information
- Getting a factoring quote
- Factoring can take the worry away from invoicing
- Using a factoring company to get money in quickly
- Recourse factoring explained
- Non recourse factoring explained
- Purchase order financing in the UK
- What is Reverse Factoring?
- Small business financing
- Working capital factoring explained
- Business Debt Factoring
- Factoring advice for increasing cashflow
- Factoring to solve cashflow problems
- Are you looking to change your factoring company?
- Commercial finance solutions
- Credit Factoring Advice
- Courier Companies
- Recruitment Companies
- Logistic Companies
- Construction Companies
- IT Companies
- Manufacturing Companies
- Media Companies
- Advertising Companies
- Printing Companies
- Publishing Companies
- Professional Services
- Retail Warehousing Companies
- Distribution Companies
- Phoenix Companies
- Haulage Companies