In the UK Invoice discounting is method of a business gaining access to constant cashflow by signing up to a facility that offers fast access to money against credit invoices raised. Under an invoice discounting facility a business retains control over the administration of its sales ledger.
Invoice discounting is an excellent, cost-effective way for certain businesses to improve their cashflow position.
- Invoice discounting is most suitable for businesses with good financial controls in place and a strong financial background.
- Invoice Discounting is ideal if you have an annual turnover above £500,000
- Invoice discounting is suitable for business with an established credit control department.
- Invoice Discounting is suitable for a wide range of businesses including manufacturers, wholesalers, transport firms, employment agencies and providers of some business services.
- Suitable businesses invoice discounting are growing businesses because the level of funding grows in line with increasing sales.
Please note that if your business is not suitable for invoice discounting then it you may want to consider a factoring solution instead. Find out more about whether your business is suitable for invoice discounting by calling 0800 597 4757 or apply online
- What is the difference between invoice discounting and factoring
- The invoice discounting process
- What make a business suitable for invoice discounting?
- What make a business NOT suitable for invoice discounting?
- What are the benefits of using an invoice discounting arrangement?
- What is confidential invoice discounting?
- What is disclosed invoice discounting?
- Disclosed invoice discounting
- Differences between disclosed invoice discounting & confidential invoice discounting
- Compare invoice discounting quotes
- What is single invoice discounting?
- The advantages of using an independent invoice discounting broker
- What is the difference between factoring and invoice discounting?
- How can invoice discounting help grow and develop a business?
- What type of business can benefit from invoice discounting?
- What business sectors are most suited to invoice discounting?
- Selecting or choosing an invoice discounting company
- Where to get invoice discounting help in the UK
- Invoice discounting for a recruitment agency
- Invoice discounting brokers
- Benefits of using an invoice discounting broker