There are a number of advantages that invoice finance offers over other funding options.
A secure form of finance
The sales ledger is used to secure access to funds, so as your business grows so does the amount of funds that can be made available to you.
Access to specialist expertise
Invoice financiers take an in-depth view of your business – this includes taking into account the entire financial picture when making a funding decision.
It’s finance that grows with you
You get an immediate cash injection and an ongoing source of funding linked directly to current sales. As business grows and sales increase, so does the amount of working capital that the invoice financier can make available.
Improve your profitability
Paying suppliers early lets you buy in larger quantities and take advantage of any volume discounts available.
An extensive credit history is not required in the UK
The sales ledger of the business is used to secure its access to funds. This means those businesses which may have been turned down for bank funding have a viable and trusted funding option.
For further information about invoice finance please contact the confidential invoice finance advice team on 0800 597 4757 or apply online using the form opposite.
- Invoice finance overview
- Advantages of invoice finance
- How invoice finance works in practice in the UK
- Who is suitable to use invoice finance?
- What does invoice finance cost?
- Step by step guide to signing up to an invoice finance facility
- Common questions asked about Invoice Finance funding
- The benefits of using an invoice finance broker?
- Who can use invoice finance?
- Invoice finance quotes
- Finding the best invoice finance deal
- Invoice finance or business overdraft – that is the question?