Whether your businesses is large or small, long-established or fledgling, liquid or experiencing cashflow difficulties, you could benefit from the significant advantages invoice finance offers.
Invoice finance is perfect for:
- Fast-growing firms lacking the capital resources and cashflow to fund expansion plans.
- Start-up businesses and young companies with a turnover of at least£50,000 per annum (all funding decisions are based on the strength of current sales ledger and not past trading performance).
- Larger businesses looking to fund a range of major transactions –such as Management Buy-Outs (MBOs) mergers and acquisitions.
- Those businesses that have cashflow difficulties or who have been the victim of late payment.
Whilst start-up businesses may initially use factoring to improve their cashflow, as they grow and become more established, they may consider invoice discounting, which provides all the benefits of factoring, without the credit control.
For further information about invoice finance please contact the invoice finance advice team on 0800 597 4757 or apply online using the form opposite.
- Invoice finance overview
- Advantages of invoice finance
- How invoice finance works in practice in the UK
- Who is suitable to use invoice finance?
- What does invoice finance cost?
- Step by step guide to signing up to an invoice finance facility
- Common questions asked about Invoice Finance funding
- The benefits of using an invoice finance broker?
- Who can use invoice finance?
- Invoice finance quotes
- Finding the best invoice finance deal
- Invoice finance or business overdraft – that is the question?